In all of the excitement of settling into your home, it is easy to forget about the warranty that most builders put on new homes. Typically these warranties expire after only one year, leaving the new homeowner and their sizeable investment at risk. To protect your investment Presidential Home Check offers a certified home inspection prior to the expiration of the builder's new home warranty.
Presidential Home Check will evaluate all the major elements of the home, including:
- Exterior and siding
- Heating and air conditioning
- Interior--water penetration
- Electrical system
- Major appliances
We report on over 1500 items with recommendations for maintenance, repairs and upgrades. Your inspector will review the report with you and answer any questions you may have. Other advantages of a Presidential Home Check professional home inspection are:
- We use a state of the art reporting system that combines narrative details, comments and digital photographs
- Our report is computer generated. You will have a report summary and/or a full report given to in less than 24hours
- Inspections to fit your schedule, weekend and evening inspections are available
- Inspector is a full member in good standing of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Do not miss this exceptional opportunity to have your new home professionally evaluated while it is still under the builder's warranty. You will gain peace of mind in knowing your investment in a new home will last many years into the future, well past the limitations of your builder's own short-lived warranty.